Our signature training program identifies the immigrant experience as an asset in civic leadership. The curriculum, specifically designed by immigrants for immigrants, shows trainees how to message, target, fundraise, embrace one’s heritage and become a successful candidate. Trainings are held regionally in the spring and summer.
We hold trainings in:
- New York
- Southern California
- June 22-24: Las Vegas, Nevada
Application Deadline: May 25, 2018
- July 20 – 22: To be announced…
Application Deadline: June 10, 2018
- August 17-20: Ready to Win
Application coming soon!
- January 19-21: Phoenix, Arizona Ready to Lead
- February 9-11: Santa Ana, California Ready to Lead – Read about Juan’s experience
- March 2-4: Detroit, Michigan Ready to Lead
- March 23-25: New York, NY Ready to Lead New American Women