Our signature training program identifies the immigrant experience as an asset in civic leadership. The curriculum, specifically designed by immigrants for immigrants, shows trainees how to message, target, fundraise, embrace one’s heritage and become a successful candidate. Trainings are held regionally.
- March 22-24: Denver, CO Ready to Lead (Deadline to apply: February 20, 2019)
- April 5-7: New York, NY Ready to Lead (Deadline to apply: March 6, 2019)
- April 12-14: Seattle, WA Ready to Lead (Deadline to apply: March 20, 2019)
- May 17-19: Atlanta, GA Ready to Lead (Deadline to apply: April 17, 2019)
- January 25-27: Phoenix, AZ Ready to Lead
- February 22-24: Detroit, MI Ready to Lead
- March 1-3: Las Vegas, NV Ready to Lead