Given the coronavirus’s rapid spread and the danger it poses, New American Leaders has decided to suspend all programs through April 30. Our hope is that we will be able to reschedule some of these trainings later in the calendar year, and supplement with online resources in the meantime.
Please check back soon for updates.
We need more people like us involved in the political process in 2020 and beyond. That’s why we’ve launched one of our most expansive training schedules yet; offering four trainings across eleven states with more to come!
Ready to Rise
Our one-day signature campaign bootcamp
- January 25: Ready to Rise Florida
- March 7: Ready to Rise New York (women only)
Ready to Lead
Our three-day signature candidate training program
- February 14-16: Seattle, Washington Ready to Lead
- March 13-15: Las Vegas, Nevada Ready to Lead
- March 27-29: Columbus, Ohio Ready to Lead (women only)
- April 24-26: Denver, Colorado Ready to Lead
Ready to Win
Our advanced four-day campaign management and training program
Apply by March 2nd, the early application deadline, for our next Ready to Win training, taking place in Phoenix, Arizona April 17 – 20, 2020!
A half-day campaign management training for women of color between the ages of 18 and 35, hosted in partnership with IGNITE
- January 25: Phoenix, Arizona
- February 22: New York, New York
- March 28: Austin, Texas
- April 18: Atlanta, Georgia
Be sure to follow our Eventbrite page to apply and be notified of new training cities and dates!